When you’re ready to export your audio or video project, there are a number of ways you can do so within the Podcastle workstation: (1) you can download it in a variety of formats, (2) you can share it with a specific group of individuals, or (3) you can publish it to the Podcastle Hosting Hub.
Here is how to download audio projects:
1) Click on the Export button. You'll be prompted to choose your audio file's preferred format (e.g., MP3, WAV) and quality.
2) If you want to generate a transcript or AI summary of your project, you may select Transcript Options.
3) Click Export to generate your audio file.
Here is how to download video projects:
1) Click on the Export button. You'll be given the option to export the full project or just the highlights.
2) Select the desired video resolution.
3) You can remove the watermark before exporting by toggling the Remove Watermark option. Please note this is option is available only within Storyteller and Pro tiers.
4) Click Export to begin the export process. Please note larger files might take some time to download. You will be notified via email once the file is ready.
Let us know if you have any questions! We are always happy to help.