Magic Dust AI works by eliminating background noise and applying equalization, resulting in a more refined and polished sound, making your voice smoother and more pleasing to the ear. With Magic Dust AI, you can give your voice a post-processed, studio-quality sound!
While Magic Dust AI is an excellent tool for enhancing the quality of voice recordings, note that it is not recommended on files or audio clips containing music.
Here is how to apply Magic Dust AI to a clip:
1) Right-click on the clip you want to enhance and click Add Magic Dust AI.
Here is how to apply Magic Dust AI to multiple clips:
1) Select the clips and click on the Magic Dust AI button on the toolbar that pops out.
Here is how to apply Magic Dust AI to a video recording:
1) Select your video recording and open it in the Video Editor.
2) Open the AI Assistant in the bottom-right corner of the Video Editor (the stars icon).
3) Click Apply Magic Dust AI.
If you need to undo Magic Dust AI, just click on the undo button at the top left corner. You can also find all of your original files in the My Files folder.
If you have any questions about Magic Dust AI, please feel free to reach out to our support via the chat on our website or by email at [email protected].