Did you know that you can use our app for solo or group recording from anywhere, anytime?
Here is how:
1) Download the app on your phone if you haven't yet. We are currently available on iOS only. Please make sure to use an iPhone as our app is not compatible with iPads.
2) Once you download the app and log in, you will see a plus sign on the main page at the bottom. Click on it to start your recording.
3) Fill out the title, select if you want it to be a video or audio recording, and click on Start. You can also schedule a recording.
4) Check the microphone and camera before starting to record. You can also share the link with your guests if it's a group recording. Click on Continue.
5) Once you are ready to record, click the record button to start.
After you are done recording, wait until everything is loaded 100% before closing the app.
6) All of your recordings are saved in the Library, under Recordings.
7) If you want to listen to your recording, click on the three dots next to it, and select Create a project.
8) Go to the Projects tab and click on the project you want to listen to.
9) Please log in to your Podcastle account using our web platform to edit. You will also find all of your projects from the app on the web platform.
Here are some helpful tips:
Please don’t close the app while recording.
Once you are done recording, please ensure your file is fully uploaded before closing the app.
If you had to close the app for any reason before the upload was done, please reopen the app and wait for it to be done.