Recording on our web platform is just as easy!
Here is how:
1) Log into your Podcastle account.
2) Click on Create and select New Recording.
3) Name your recording, select if you want video or audio, and click on Enter Studio.
4) Ensure the right camera, microphone, and speakers are connected.
5) To invite guests, you can copy the Meeting Link.
6) Once you are done with your recording, please make sure to stop it, hang up and wait until your file is uploaded.
Once you finish recording:
You will see your video and audio files under Recordings. To start editing your audio files, click on Edit Audio, and it will automatically start a new project for you with your audio file already uploaded.
You also have the option to download all the files, both audio and video, in the interview by clicking on Download All button on the left-hand side.
If a participant's recording hasn't been uploaded entirely, or there are issues, there will be a message in your files showing who's recording has failed and a recovery link. You can first retry uploading it yourself by clicking on Retry. If it doesn't work, you can send this link to the participant, and they will be able to finish uploading.