Podcastle for Teams makes it easy to share your project with teammates and other collaborators, whether they have a Podcastle account or not. You have two options for sharing existing projects: directly from the project homepage or from within the project itself.
Sharing projects directly from individual workspaces is not permitted. To share a project, move it to the Team Workspace first.
Here is how to share a project from the homepage:
1) Find the project you want to share, and click on the "Share" button.
2) Select the email addresses of the users you want to invite and set their permissions.
3) Click "Share" to send the invitations, and guests will receive an email with an invite link.
Here is how to invite someone directly from the project:
1) Open the project you want to share, and click on the “+” symbol in the top right corner.
2) Follow the same steps as mentioned above to select emails and set permissions or copy the link.
3) Click Enter.