Here is how to transcribe a clip:
1) Click on the track you want to transcribe and select Transcribe option from the drop-down menu.
2) Select the number of speakers and language, and if you want filler words to be detected, then click Transcribe.
3) The Text Editor will pop up with highlighted transcription and filler words.
4) You can delete the filler words and any other words which will also be deleted from your audio.
5) After editing, you can download the transcription by clicking Export.
Here is how to transcribe a project:
1) Once you are done working on your project, click on Export. Make sure to turn on the Download transcript and select the format and the language before downloading.
2) Click on Export file.